1501 - Still more possibilities – 1501.
- High-tipping skip (1.45 m dumping height); optional swivel tipping skip, maximum payload 1,500 kg.
- Hydrostatic twin-lock four-wheel drive.
- Continuously variable speed up to 16 km/h max.
- Large service and maintenance access.
- Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
Twin Lock-Drive System
On highly uneven surfaces, one wheel loses traction at some point and rotates freely. The Twin Lock all-wheel drive system from Wacker Neuson responds quickly: as each of the four wheels has its own hydraulic motor, power is always optimally distributed.
- All-wheel drive with its own hydraulic motor
- Easy maintenance and cost savings because no changing of gear oil and brake fluid is necessary