MFS1350 - Outstanding cutting performance and excellent value
These compact and lightweight floor saws offer outstanding cutting performance, smooth operation and excellent maneuverability. These units bridge the gap between a hand-held cutoff saw and a larger walkbehind floor saw, and are ideal for small cuts in asphalt and concrete, for patching and repairs jobs and applications such as installing electric fencing, lighting, etc. Due to their compact size they will fit in every truck and won’t take away much space in any warehouse.
- Reliable and powerful 4-stroke gasoline engine and cyclonic 3 stage air-filtration system
- Operating handle can be easily adjusted without tools to operator’s body height, provides high user comfort
- Easily foldable cutting guide wheel
- One-touch blade guard can be easily opened any time without any tools, for quick and convenient blade changing
- Central lifting point and less maintenance heavy duty bearings
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.