Optimal glare-free working conditions
Wacker Neuson's light balloon features a compact and flexible design that quickly provides light where you need it. Thanks to its simple construction, set up of the LBS 110M is quick and easy. The elliptical shape of the lamp shade with the powerful 1000 W metal halide lamp offers maximum brightness without glare. That makes it ideal for road work, special events, concrete pours and general jobsite illumination. The height of the light point above ground is 16.4 ft (5 meters).
- Simple single step mechanical balloon set up increases uptime and eliminates noisy fans to inflate balloon. Shape is also maintained in windy conditions.
- Single 1000 Watt metal halide lamp is securely fastened in socket to prevent damage when transporting. Bulbs can be replaced without the use of tools.
- Quick set up and easy storage of the entire light balloon system with limited parts and simple assembly.
- Sturdy, robust fiberglass tripod has adjustable legs and a level for greater flexibility and stability when placing the stand on uneven ground.
- Advanced ballast design allows the customer to hang ballast underneath the tripod for added weight and stability. An integrated cord storage is on the handle of the ballast.
The balloon can be switched on and off at the ballast.
|Illumination area with at least 1.9 foot-candles: 3,390 ft²|
Lamp: 1000 W metal halide, light point in 16.4 ft height
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.