Unbeatable power and maximum productivity
- The proven EPA-certified Wacker Neuson two-cycle engine is specifically designed for tough, rugged applications and is a powerful, low exhaust emission engine offering long service life.
- Improved cooling system offers greater operator comfort, safety and service life.
- Large, oversized fuel tank reduced refueling interruptions and provides for long run times.
- The centrally located grease nipple makes maintenance easy, as it allows the complete machine to be greased on the job site with a small grease pump.
- The gasoline engine eliminates the need for an external power source offering a high degree of flexibility for various applications.
The percussion system is perfectly matched to the WM 80 motor
The combination of high impact speeds with a lightweight striker ensures a very high single stroke energy and extremely stable impact behavior with low vibrations.
The open and self-cleaning percussion system reduces servicing to simple re-lubrication of the system.